viernes, 18 de febrero de 2011

Spring Shopping list

Hello Lovelys


I have been a long time without publishing…I really wanted but recently I have been very busy with too much things on minds. I started sewing again and I have some projects on mind ( as soon as I get something I will show you, in fact  this weekend I have to get fabrics but part of the design work is already done).

He estado un tiempo sin publicar, realmente quería pero he estado muy muy ocupada y con demasiadas cosas en mi cabeza. Empecé a coser nuevamente y tengo algunos proyectos en mente (tan pronto como consiga algo os lo enseñaré, de hecho este fin de semana tengo que conseguir telas pero parte del trabajo de diseño ya está hecho).


This post is about what I am going to wear at my next trip to Madeira. I promised to my boy not buying more clothes till the travel so I have to conform thinking about hypothetical future outfits J…. But he is right I got too much thinks at sales… and now is time to save money lol.

Este post está inspirado en lo que me voy a vestir en mis próximas vacaciones en Madeira. Prometí a mi novio no comprar más ropa hasta el viaje y por lo tanto me tengo que conformar pensando en hipotéticos furos conjuntos J…pero él está en lo cierto ya que compré demasiadas cosas en las rebajas y ahora es tiempo de ahorrar lol.


What are your ideal outfits for this spring? Do you have any suggestion about what to wear? Have you already planned your spring shopping list?

Cuales son vuestros outfits ideales para primavera? Teneis alguna sugerencia en cuanto a qué vestir? Ya habéis planeado vuestra lista de compras para la próxima temporada?


Love

M.


 
 




4 comentarios:

  1. What a nice shopping list, I really like the brown dress with the belt.
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Rojo es totalmente proibido!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. whoa those pants are so cute!!! and the little polka dot dress is too! great shopping list. hope you can get it all!

    ResponderBorrar