martes, 18 de enero de 2011

PolaroidNoe

Hi dears!

Today I would like to dedicate this publication to one of my friends Noe....first I was thinking about to post Polaroid pictures of me and my friends but after seem them all I decided to focus this publication in this pretty girl. She has style and to be honest she has too many reasons than me to have a blog about clothes.  So enjoy with her pictures, hairstyle and her amazing glasses..... 

Hoy me gustaría dedicar el post a una de mis amigas Now…Al principio estaba pensando en publicar fotos de mis amigas y yo con polaroid pero después de verlas me decidí a focalizar la publicación en esta pretty girl. Ella tiene un estilo increíble y para ser sincera también tiene muchas más razones que yo para tener un blog sobre ropa…Así que disfrutar sus fotos, sus peinadas y sus increíbles gafas.


PS: NOE THANKS FOR ALL TIMES YOU HAVE TO BUY FOR ME AT TOPSHOP!!!!! :)


LOVE 


M.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario